Our Office Staff
- Alicia Scofield, Principal
- Dana Williason, Assistant Principal
- Olga Delgado, Head Secretary
- Norma Cornejo, Receptionsit
- Ashlee Meharg, Registrar
- Developed common expectations through student developed videos for Safe and Civil Schools program.
- Final year and resubmission of 21st Century After School programming grant.
- Short Cycle Assessment Data teams in Mathematics and began implementation in Reading.
- Rubric discussion and development of two school improvement goals in the Kansas Education Systems Accreditation Process.
School Improvement Goals
Ware Elementary will work to increase focused student engagement through designing school management practices.
Ware Elementary will utilize student learning data to plan instruction and identify students in need a minimum of three time per quarter.
Ten members met monthly throughout the school year. Topics included: Safe and Civil Schools, KESA, iStation, Fast Forward, Success for All, State Assessment Data and Changes, 21st Century Program, STEM, Moving Forward – High School initiative.